Saturday, July 3, 2010

Water Baby

Lexi took her first big dip at Ms. Mary's house and she LOVED it! She loves bobbing up and down in your arms and "swimming" on her belly. She also showed off her swimming skills and squealing talents at Grandmommy & Granddaddy's pool on Father's Day weekend. While in the water, she squealed loudly and nonstop, because she was so excited! Momma Elise & Matylda also got to see my lil' swimmer in action when we were in Missouri.
My baby is definitely a water baby! I guess all that extra fluid when I was pregnant paid off, because my baby will no doubt be a swimmer!


Showing how much she loves the water!

Swim. Swim.

She may not like them, but I've got a good collection of sun hats for her.

Squealing with excitement!

Our 3-6 month swimsuit is still a little big and has trouble staying up.

My water baby :)

Priceless.

Look at those little curls when her hair gets wet.

This game lasted forever.
Elijah throws ball.
Lexi picks it up and puts it into her mouth.
Lexi gives ball to Elijah.
Elijah puts other end in his mouth.
And repeat.

Loving on cousin Zach

Playing with Momma.
You can really notice the massive diapee here.
(The problem with having a small baby - none of the swim diapers fit yet. When using these new DryMaxx diapers, the result is a wet, 10 lb. diapee)

Squeal.

2 comments:

  1. I just love her to pieces!!! I can hear her happy squeal now:) Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little Lexi. Now, since it is the new year and this post is , Oh, 6 months old, I need you to make a new post with new pics for me to see!!

    ReplyDelete